Give it up, Ya Bish!

yo moms

drunk
Daps
uhh u know u can change that in the preferences right? :patrice:....i took off those other notifications day 1 and i've been only seeing daps and quotes ever since :ahh:

No. You still has to look through like 30 daps and find the quote in there somewhere. You can't just choose quotes or daps anymore. They are both mixed together.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this site has too many bytch made nikkas that simp chicks (who are more than likely dudes pretending to be female) in the locker room, too many pseudo-intellectual smart dumb c00ns in higher learning, and too many lames in the booth who stan some of the corniest rappers there are (kendrick, etc.).

this site is really a sad reflection of how wack young black society is becoming.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
this site has too many bytch made nikkas that simp chicks (who are more than likely dudes pretending to be female) in the locker room, too many pseudo-intellectual smart dumb c00ns in higher learning, and too many lames in the booth who stan some of the corniest rappers there are (kendrick, etc.).

this site is really a sad reflection of how wack young black society is becoming.
Leave, no one is forcing you to stay. The Coli's flaws are what makes it good.

Daps

:leostare: not sure if you're serious

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

I feel you breh, like those young black nikkas that ask for dating advice on message boards:mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/going-on-my-first-date-in-years-need-advice.142638/

ul1e.png
ul1e.png
ul1e.png
ul1e.png
ul1e.png

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

this site is really a sad reflection of how much of a hoe your momma is :dahell: