GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you mean the same season Kobe was playing damn near 45 mins a game at one point to save our season and will the team to the playoffs while tearing his achilles because of those minutes?

bron's offensive load isn't as big as u think when AD is healthy. Kobe didn't have that. this is how Bron looks like if he had to play with Kobe's roster in 2013. straight quitting
We were talking about 2018, not this season. He said that Bron occasionally quit during the regular season as if you shouldn't conserve energy at times during the regular season, just like you point out Kobe does.

And Kobe's roster in 2013 was better than the majority of Bron's teams even with Nash out. :mjlol:

As for right now, AD hasn't been healthy for months and Bron is injured too so what are you talking about Bron's load being light? :why:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Listen I'm a Bron fan but I always hated that he could be forced to pout and quit.

His body language has been terrible.
Of course his body language is terrible. Why shouldn't it be? Should he pretend he feels great about how things are going right now?

Right now a much less than 100% Bron still has 14 at halftime despite every one of his teammates playing like shyt. If the team hadn't been outscored by 10 in the 3 minutes Bron sat, this game would still be within reach. But he's not even allowed to sit. AD out again, Schoeder and Kuzma both completely worthless, of course his body language is terrible.

Like I pointed out, how is this different from the Lakers in 2003, 2006, 2008, and 2011, only without any meaningful injuries in those years?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We were talking about 2018, not this season. He said that Bron occasionally quit during the regular season as if you shouldn't conserve energy at times during the regular season, just like you point out Kobe does.

And Kobe's roster in 2013 was better than the majority of Bron's teams even with Nash out. :mjlol:

As for right now, AD hasn't been healthy for months and Bron is injured too so what are you talking about Bron's load being light? :why:

yea that 2013 team with dwight the quitter, antwan jamison, chris duhon, steve blake, ebanks and jodie meeks getting big mins was such a juggernaut lmao

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mine as well start the off season thread

tenor.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
is anyone else relieved?

this team is unlikeable

rob pelinka got some serious work to do

Bron
AD
THT
Caruso

everyone else can and has to go

Caruso's name doesn't belong on this list, and I'd move AD for the right package too.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Of course his body language is terrible. Why shouldn't it be? Should he pretend he feels great about how things are going right now?

Like I pointed out, how is this different from the Lakers in 2003, 2006, 2008, and 2011, only without any meaningful injuries in those years?
Bro do you ever criticize Lebron :russ: ?

You literally add nothing to Laker discussions . This is a Laker thread after all :rudy:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Right now a much less than 100% Bron still has 14 at halftime despite every one of his teammates playing like shyt. If the team hadn't been outscored by 10 in the 3 minutes Bron sat, this game would still be within reach. But he's not even allowed to sit.

Lebron is still supposedly a top 5 player though.

Quiting as a GOAT vet leader is unacceptable man.

No excuse. If he's out there he needs to show more effort.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
My exact same thoughts. But you already know KCP is protected by Klutch Mafia, so he will most likely stay.

Pelinka just needs to go all out and make a trade for a franchise superstar, pick up some quality shooters and a rim protector in the off.:yeshrug:

Father time catching up to LeDecline , especially with that injury and AD himself is injury prone.
The only major difference maker I could see them getting is Beal if he tells Washington he isn't coming back after next season.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
lmao @ caring about this stat padding. where was this in the first quarter? down 25 and getting stats is meaningless when the game is over during the period of time that u did not even try.
Lets keep it 100 though....this is about Booker having an all time half.

If he's at just 15 its still a game.