GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In other news :mjlol:

He should’ve been with us on suspension after finishing the job on cp0 ol dirty ass nikka.

So far this postseason the Clips are +5 in 36 minutes with Rondo on the court and -12 in 36 minutes with Rondo on the bench.

Kawhi is at -15, Pat Bev is at -18, PG13 is at -14.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My wild prediction is that the Lakers are unlikely to advance to the Finals if Schroder regularly takes as many shots as Bron and AD combined, even if he happens to be hitting them this game.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
My wild prediction is that the Lakers are unlikely to advance to the Finals if Schroder regularly takes as many shots as Bron and AD combined, even if he happens to be hitting them this game.
He has to, both those guys have been passive and not playing like they are supposed to. Its good to be up with them barely taking any shots though

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Well I dont expect that to happen. However, thats on LeBron. Idk wtf he is doing out there. Not enough possessions where he dominates the ball and he's not even moving off the ball.