GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
:patrice:

was just listening to Bo's podcast and he brought up something that had me hit the :merchant:

last year in the playoffs, AD went on a run of jump shooting unlike anything he had ever done in his career while in the bubble. his long range 2s and 3 point shooting was incredible.

Below is his last 3 years and bubble numbers on midrange js and 3s.

17-18 season, 18-19 season, 19-20 season, (2020 bubble)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
34.1%, 32.2%, 32.1% (bubble 55.2% :damn: ) - LONG 2s JUMPSHOT PERCENTAGES
33.1%, 33%, 26.2% (bubble 38.3 :leon:) - 3 POINTERS

complete anomaly with his jumpshot in the bubble.

this worries me.....

Could be a anomaly, or it could be that he really wanted to win the chip and had something to prove.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Also, it's official that we'll have the 22 pick

If we can get a 2/3 wing with that pick

Then buy a couple second rounders. Get one of those shooters that played all four years, and maybe with the other 2nd round pick we get a Euro big man prospect

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Could be a anomaly, or it could be that he really wanted to win the chip and had something to prove.

everyone's shooting was up in the bubble, but his was way up. That's my concern. I just don't want AD falling in love with that shyt this time around. He's drifting too much on the outside. Granted Greg Oden Jr is playing him well.

He better respond tonight.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just dont understand why Ben doesnt get any run.

If CP3 is hobbled have him guard him.

Put him out there with Bron for like 5 mins and see if he can hit a couple 3s.
Vogel has exposed himself this season. Dude has no idea what to do with rotations. Can’t compete with PHX if u not putting shooters on the floor.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing with AD is that even before the bubble, his playoff numbers were ridiculous

We just have to get him easier looks, like the Pelicans used to do
This is where we miss Rondo. I haven’t brought up Rondo at all this season cause I think Laker fans overvalued him and think he’s a savior but he got AD plenty of easy alleyoops and easy looks that no one other than Bron can do.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I just dont understand why Ben doesnt get any run.

If CP3 is hobbled have him guard him.

Put him out there with Bron for like 5 mins and see if he can hit a couple 3s.

McLemore not getting burn is :snoop:
I was wondering why too, but I found out dude was in a car accident a day after the play in. He is alright but they was probably taking extra precautions and what not.
Maybe he will get some playing time this game.
Scary photos leaked from car crash Ben McLemore was in after Lakers victory in play-in game

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

LeftCoast

All Star
Daps
Reppin
long beach ca
this a must win for the Suns this is game 7 for them cuz if they don’t they’ll be down 3-1 by the time it gets back to Phoenix

we better be ready :ufdup:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This is where we miss Rondo. I haven’t brought up Rondo at all this season cause I think Laker fans overvalued him and think he’s a savior but he got AD plenty of easy alleyoops and easy looks that no one other than Bron can do.
It wasnt that Rondo (playoff) was great. He just did 2 things really well that helped the Lakers superstars.

1. He pushed the pace with the intent to get AD easy baskets to keep him in rhythm.
2. He earned Bron's trust so Bron wouldnt be out there overdribbling/turning the ball over.

That allowed for Bron and AD to have one of the best duo playoff runs ever. They didnt have to work as hard.

Dennis doesnt really know how to run a team. Caruso isnt much of a playmaker either.