GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I apologize to Pau for calling this weak ass overgrown Jordan off Bernie Mac Show nikka a Black Pau Gasol. This nikka just a bytch on the court. Pound for fukkin pound....:shaq2:

I want to punch him in his chest right now

fukking hell :pacspit:

Hopefully he'll get himself right for game 2

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
because he sucks

anyways, on to game 2
Vogel's gotta have a quick trigger on KCP as well. How many possible game-changing open 3s from him did he miss that led to points the other way. If you told me Phoenix would barely score 100 I would have thought we'd win. Vogel has to figure out this trash offense. And that starts by sending Dennis to the bench and starting Ben or Wes. Especially if you got Drummond clogging the lanes.

I think the Lakers would have won anyway with Bron/AD playing like shyt with this lineup

Gasol
Davis
KCP
Wes or Ben
Bron

Just terrible.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And here's how you solve the AD problem.

Vogel or Bron

Run that pick and roll to death with those guys. AD obviously playing soft against Ayton so either force Ayton to switch on Bron or get AD rolling to the hoop.

We have to have shooters (and guys make open shots) so Bron can play downhill. Wasting possessions watching these other guys dribble and do nothing. :hhh:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Vogel's gotta have a quick trigger on KCP as well. How many possible game-changing open 3s from him did he miss that led to points the other way. If you told me Phoenix would barely score 100 I would have thought we'd win. Vogel has to figure out this trash offense. And that starts by sending Dennis to the bench and starting Ben or Wes. Especially if you got Drummond clogging the lanes.

I think the Lakers would have won anyway with Bron/AD playing like shyt with this lineup

Gasol
Davis
KCP
Wes or Ben
Bron

Just terrible.

Vogel is a stubborn ass coach, he is too committed to making one way work without trying alternatives. No way should Drummond have had that many minutes playing the third. Dennis should have been rotated with Caruso earlier on in the game when he was getting cooked by Booker. Gasol needed some playing time. Ben or Morris should have replaced KCP/Wes when they were bricking it up.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Coaching is terrible. Them weak ass line ups, where is ben and morris.. Why is drummond still starting.. Vogel need to tighten the fukk up.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It’s so weird when they Lakers try to have AD be the dominant guy and how he responds. I just don’t understand this dude.
AD was getting fed easy baskets by Bron to start games last year. Then he was given easier baskets from Rondo.

The disappointing thing about AD is that even those his shot was off he could have done other things to take over the game. Last year he would have got some offensive rebound/putbacks to get himself back in rhythm.

Its also why Bron cant fukk around and should stay in attack mode. AD thinks one ring means he can just pick and choose his spots (like Bron does sometimes) and thats just setting us up for failure.