GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Drummond shouldn't be in the rotation. He kills their spacing. It's been obvious. I don't even know if it's in Vogel's hands at this point. :yeshrug:

I was listening to the radio broadcast for the first half and Jon Barry read off AD and LeBron's shooting splits. They're both around 65% shooting in the paint and mid-to-low 30s outside of it. Drummond isn't the rim runner Dwight was either. Get this oaf out of here and play Gasol again so there's more shooting on the floor.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Drummond shouldn't be in the rotation. He kills their spacing. It's been obvious. I don't even know if it's in Vogel's hands at this point. :yeshrug:

I was listening to the radio broadcast for the first half and Jon Barry read off AD and LeBron's shooting splits. They're both around 65% shooting in the paint and mid-to-low 30s outside of it. Drummond isn't the rim runner Dwight was either. Get this oaf out of here and play Gasol again so there's more shooting on the floor.
Drummond had support of AD, LeBron and FO. Vogel gotta just play him like McGee with 10 mins

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Those guys need to admit they were dead wrong. This is not conducive to winning a title.
Politics, I dont see this issue being fixed till Summer unless Vogel grows some balls. He's gonna get some pushback but it will be the right decision