Girls, what's the best foundation you've ever used?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My wife has the best make up game I've seen
She barely uses mac although I give her alot of mac gift cards, she says she'll only use mac lipstick and lip gloss.

She uses some stuff called Elf, I think it's cheap until she put it's on. It's not how much it cost but how you wear it.
Make up application is a talent

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
My favourite foundation right now is Cover Fx Drops in N100- I add a drop or 2 to my day moisturizer (when I want light natural coverage) or to Murad's Invisiblur (when I want flawless coverage). The Murad is a serum that acts as a primer and sunblock in one, besides blurring the "flaws" in your skin.

This is the blog post that convinced me to try it:
Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Review Dark Skin

Video on how to use:
How to Use Cover FX Custom Cover Drops

cover-fx-custom-cover-drops-packaging-1024x682.jpg

art_vandelay

Rookie
Daps
Clinique 2 in 1 foundation concealer in Amber. It's not really heavy and blends so well.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Urban Decay Naked skin is my holy grail foundation. I used to use Loreal True Match but decided to splurge on a high end foundation. The sales woman at Ulta recommended UD and I fell in love with it. It's light to medium coverage and doesn't irritate my acne prone skin.:blessed:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I rarely wear foundation, but I use NARS Sheer Glow.
It doesn't make me look casket ready.

1b77d4bc2a968f548b463bb9607084c7.jpg

I remember going to MAC while at the mall just to see what their foundation is like. Anyways the woman there made me look casket ready. Like maybe it's my mall but I feel like those MAC artist have no idea what they are doing. I'm still on the search for good foundation. I'm afraid to try liquid because I have naturally smooth oily skin. The reduction of oil has gotten better but it always gives my skin a glowy look. I want to wear some nice makeup for my birthday night so I'm deciding on the best foundation.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Urban Decay Naked skin is my holy grail foundation. I used to use Loreal True Match but decided to splurge on a high end foundation. The sales woman at Ulta recommended UD and I fell in love with it. It's light to medium coverage and doesn't irritate my acne prone skin.:blessed:

Is it good for oily skin?

Daps
If your
I remember going to MAC while at the mall just to see what their foundation is like. Anyways the woman there made me look casket ready. Like maybe it's my mall but I feel like those MAC artist have no idea what they are doing. I'm still on the search for good foundation. I'm afraid to try liquid because I have naturally smooth oily skin. The reduction of oil has gotten better but it always gives my skin a glowy look. I want to wear some nice makeup for my birthday night so I'm deciding on the best foundation.
You may be able to get by with an oil-absorbing pressed powder. I have oily skin and Stila All Day foundation has good staying powder. I use MAC pressed powder over it if I want to touch it up during the day. I usually just wear the pressed powder.

I have found that one of the keys to makeup and oily skin is a good oil-absorbing moisturizer or primer. A pore filler really helps to reduce the look of large pores that are sometimes is more noticeable with oily skin.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I used to swear by Maybelline Dream mousse, MAC, then Makeup Forever, currently Lancome has my heart. I went to Costa Rica over the summer with a friend, I noticed how smooth her foundation was and so light! I immediately went to Nordstrom. I still use MAC pressed powder over my liquid lancome.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I don't really mess with mac foundations or drug store..Not to sound like a snob but Nars, Dior, Tom Ford and Lancome foudations have worked best for my skin and the effect that I want to achieve.