Girls, what's the best foundation you've ever used?

Luna

All Star
Daps
Drug store and high end?
The best low end foundation I've used is the SheaMoisture Foundation! This is amazing. I can only find it at Target, though.
IMG_1584.jpg

This one is my second favorite! It's great. I never needed powder, although I never actually used powder before the Sheamoisture foundation anyway.

2381494.JPG

My favorite high ends are Mac and RCMA. I was watching Ariana Grande's makeup tutorial and she said the makeup staff for Victorious uses this foundation on her. I was shocked to find out how amazing and relatively cheap it is. I always thought professional/studio makeup was not available for mortals like us or it was extremely expensive. I'm still puzzled, this stuff is great! 50% pigment

DSCF3092.jpg

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
hmm, i have sensitive skin...I guess bare minerals would be the right fit for me?
i always wanted to try out that stuff but i tend to touch my face a lot
You'll have to research and find formulas for sensitive skin. I rarely use foundation and the ones I have didn't mess with my skin and as long as you let it set it won't too much rub off on your hands.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I love this... I have to mix two colors to get my shade but the coverage is great .

review-revlon-nearly-naked-1.jpg

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
hmm, i have sensitive skin...I guess bare minerals would be the right fit for me?
i always wanted to try out that stuff but i tend to touch my face a lot

if you never wore foundation before, id say start with a tinted moisturizer for sensitive skin to get used to having something on your face.