• Real, I know a cornbread fed ass when I see one

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
The little one had a great game plan stick and move. Knowing that the hippo didn't have the stamina. And the hippo got literally dragged across the pavement.

Women fights always go into overkill she was fukkin her up when she was already down. What could be just a simple assault case could turn into 1st degree murder or attempted Murder in a blink of an eye.

Yeah because we never see men knock somebody unconscious and then proceed to soccer kick the person’s head until they get brain damage.

“Oh those savage violent women and their brutal hair pulling 😡!! “

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yeah because we never see men knock somebody unconscious and then proceed to soccer kick the person’s head until they get brain damage.

“Oh those savage violent women and their brutal hair pulling 😡!! “
Yeah I've seen men do it too, but more often than not I see women do it more. It's just my observation, feel free to disagree :yeshrug:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Yeah I've seen men do it too, but more often than not I see women do it more. It's just my observation, feel free to disagree :yeshrug:

Ah, you played the TLR “get my foot out my mouth free” card where nikkas make a sh!tty take, it backfires, and then claim “it was just my opinion”. :mjlol:

You have never, ever, ever ever ever, “observed” more overkill behavior in fights between women than fights between men.

Such a stupid fvcking take I swear. It’s like you didn’t even try. Just said the first thing that came to mind, long as it allows you to be “the contrarian” in the thread :dead: