Girls insulting your dikk game after you cut them off gotta be a top 3 most pathetic move...

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
First of all; who hurt you breh? :mjgrin:

Second, on some trill sht, has this stopped any of us from smashing the next girl?:yeshrug:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Not gone lie this has only happened to me once. A bytch tried to clown me in college in the breeze way with all her friends cuz I cheated on her, claiming my dikk was small. All her friends were laughing at me. Idk I let a lot of shyt slide But I was coming down off the xan and I get very angry the next day. So I whipped my dikk out in front of all them hoes. I fukked 2 of them couple months down the line
Yall nikkas and these fables man
full

Daps
She may not be lying, dyck feels different when you don't like him anymore
Lmao I think it’s more about being able to be in control. Chances are she may not have liked the dikk at all (since most women complain about lack of good sex) but her ego is hurt on some “how dare he leave me” shyt. Either way, like op said, she sounds stupid.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I've fukced women that weren't feeling my dikc like that

I've fukced women that love my dikc

I knew which was which way before we stopped talking to each other

The ones that love it always love it. Women are weird like that. They love good dikc more than anything. A woman that knows for sure you can make her cum until she gets tired of cumming.. she will always be cool with you. Enough to let you fukc anyway

In conclusion. If she said that she prolly wasn't as into it as you think

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
A girl let you hit more than once? More than a week? Then it can't be as trash as she says. Especially when it's on-demand. :yeshrug: