Girls insulting your dikk game after you cut them off gotta be a top 3 most pathetic move...

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like at the end of the day...you let me beat all this time for free. Calling me daddy, throwing temper tantrums on me because you're concerned I'm messing with other women, buying me gifts, telling me you love me and you want a relationship, so on and so forth. But now that I don't wanna fukk with you no more my dikk is trash? Ok? It wasn't trash literally just yesterday.:mjlol:

You thought this was gonna be crying Jordan nah suck my dikk nikka :mjlol:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I've never had a woman insult my dikk no matter how mad she was at me :blessed:

Yeah, if anything they’ll tell me that’s the only reason they stayed so long :manny:
Exactly. I used to be a trifling a$$hole and I never got insulted that way. I had females that I’d go months without calling or texting who probably hated me, but would give me p*ssy when I reappeared.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Not gone lie this has only happened to me once. A bytch tried to clown me in college in the breeze way with all her friends cuz I cheated on her, claiming my dikk was small. All her friends were laughing at me. Idk I let a lot of shyt slide But I was coming down off the xan and I get very angry the next day. So I whipped my dikk out in front of all them hoes. I fukked 2 of them couple months down the line