Girls didn't want me when I worked at the gas station

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Any job dealing with face to face customer service should be prime for ass getting!

This is the FIRST job I didn't have several men who came in and out regularly buying me shyt, and wanting to take my out. It sucks working behind a computer now...

But then again I'm a female....and I have game.

Good luck though!

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to pump gas too and still got hella play. Shorties pullin up, tipping me 5 dollars and sliding their number with it :youngsabo: I got play when I worked at McDonalds too, baggin happy meals and making mcflurries. You ever tried the your luck with the same gender @BlackEfron :ld:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
idk how retail cats arent eating. i wish i worked a gig where i get to borderline flirt with female customers :stopitslime:

:francis: I keep saying this, if you want some fukkery in your life, work at an airport. I did 14 Months at Ohare and it was like a damn soap opera. :heh:

Go on :jbhmm:

Any job dealing with face to face customer service should be prime for ass getting!

This is the FIRST job I didn't have several men who came in and out regularly buying me shyt, and wanting to take my out. It sucks working behind a computer now...

But then again I'm a female....and I have game.

Good luck though!

:mjlol:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Lower your standards man!:damn:

u aiming too damn high. Two nickels make a dime or roll with a pocket full of pennies...I mean that's what u earning at ur job anyway.