You know she learned her parenting techniques from South Park

kick-the-baby-o.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What a poor excuse for a human being..

Calling the other woman out for 'disrespecting' her in front of her kid, yet she is swearing her a$$ off not only in front of her kid, but everybody on the bus.

There is no way I could sit there and let them get away with some shyt like this...that whole "fukk everybody" attitude, that a lot of people have in America It seems, no wonder so many people get shot and killed.. If I had a gun on that bus, I'd probably contemplate shooting these scum bags as well.

And what exactly were they arguing about ... did she f*ck the other girls man or her friend? And I couldn't get a good look but did she win? :russ:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lololol dis bytch passed the baby to a random ass person

glad it wasnt a bubble-screen just a zone read

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
And what exactly were they arguing about ... did she f*ck the other girls man or her friend? And I couldn't get a good look but did she win? :russ:

Looked like they had a prior beef about somebody fukking some dude. Lame hoe shyt. I honestly thought like the other guys that she was gonna throw the baby at the other person. I wonder where the baby would've went had there been no one else on the other side of the bus.