Girl Meets World: First Look at the Matthews Family Portrait

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Last night's episode had me nostalgic for Boy Meets World eps, so I watched some clips on YouTube. shyt had me all in my feelings. :mjcry:

"Why couldn't you have just gone to Yale? :why:"

"We didn't even get married. Because she wanted you to be there! :damn:"

When Cory opens the door and sees Topanga standing in the rain. :to:

One day I'ma find a woman like that.
Topanga one down ass Woman :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'mma be real here if it wasn't for Maya's character I'd probably drop this show. As good a character as Shawn was he didn't carry the show by himself like Maya carries Girl Meets World. I'm mostly here for her and for the BMW cameos. I guess Shawn comes back in January.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Show is good and continues to improve, I think season 2 will be a lot better..they need to go to ABC Family and get rid of the laugh track once they enter their high school years tho. One thing that needs to improve is the shows dialogue, sometimes when Riley and Maya are going back and forth with their one liners they speak so fast that I sometimes can't understand what they are saying I have to go back and rewind, and the girl who plays Riley sometimes has mush mouth and sounds nasally.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
oh wow they bringing everyone back i see.:ehh:

Now I have no way of verifying this but it could be because they see the ratings for the show and realize a lot more millennials are watching than kids and since the show is a hit theyre just catering to the audience. Of course this could have always been the plan to let season 1 be its own thing to give the show its legs and then season 2 you bring in the rest of the original cast.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Now I have no way of verifying this but it could be because they see the ratings for the show and realize a lot more millennials are watching than kids and since the show is a hit theyre just catering to the audience. Of course this could have always been the plan to let season 1 be its own thing to give the show its legs and then season 2 you bring in the rest of the original cast.
Yeah Farkel is Minkus (sp?) but like 10 times worst. lol