Girl I used to mess with is now a NFL cheerleader :wow:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:what: dafuq would be the point of making this thread if it was ducktales? I'm not bragging.. This doesn't make me look good..

A nygga can't even come on his favorite forum to share his saltiness anymore :beli:

:pacspit:

Maybe if you did brag, it would have come off better than being sad. :manny:

And it probably would have been even better with pics. :manny:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: dafuq would be the point of making this thread if it was ducktales? I'm not bragging.. This doesn't make me look good..

A nygga can't even come on his favorite forum to share his saltiness anymore :beli:

:pacspit:

Don't take them seriously breh they're just hating.

Personally, I used to fukk a fleet of famous dimes on my superyacht. They're all married now, tho, so I know how you feel. Don't ask for pics or details anything though that would be an outrageous expectation.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
kvJYa.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:damn: I dropped her for my wife now.. Feelsbadman. And on top of looks she's got the brain, good upbringing and family to match.. She's gonna a good chick to some nfl player now :to:

Another chick who I was seein on the side who was crazy over me got tired of being "part-time".. Now she's one of these "famous" Instagram/tumblr models/socialites with over 6000 followers :noah: she's bad af

Anyone else take L's like these? You ever dropped the ball on a chick that went on to do great things?

:ld:

And you don't give a single link or pic. Neg

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
The backfire in this thread is of rafter-nomical proportions :wow: ill just take my L and go. You nikkaz killed me