Girl I used to mess with is now a NFL cheerleader :wow:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
:damn: I dropped her for my wife now.. Feelsbadman. And on top of looks she's got the brain, good upbringing and family to match.. She's gonna a good chick to some nfl player now :to:

Another chick who I was seein on the side who was crazy over me got tired of being "part-time".. Now she's one of these "famous" Instagram/tumblr models/socialites with over 6000 followers :noah: she's bad af

Anyone else take L's like these? You ever dropped the ball on a chick that went on to do great things?

:ld:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do u even care?

u fuked her

got tired of her

wifed up another broad

what u complaining about unless you were a simp and never even got to feel up either one?

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Brehs, why would I lie about taking L's? :why: I'm not tryna be exposed outchea. It'd be another thing to post pics of nobodies

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting 6000 men to thirst for her on IG is "great things?"
:duck:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:damn: I dropped her for my wife now.. Feelsbadman. And on top of looks she's got the brain, good upbringing and family to match.. She's gonna a good chick to some nfl player now :to:

Another chick who I was seein on the side who was crazy over me got tired of being "part-time".. Now she's one of these "famous" Instagram/tumblr models/socialites with over 6000 followers :noah: she's bad af

Anyone else take L's like these? You ever dropped the ball on a chick that went on to do great things?

:ld:
iIr2Ka46PLseO.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
why do u even care?

u fuked her

got tired of her

wifed up another broad

what u complaining about unless you were a simp and never even got to feel up either one?

exactly. I don't see where the L is.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
:what: dafuq would be the point of making this thread if it was ducktales? I'm not bragging.. This doesn't make me look good..

A nygga can't even come on his favorite forum to share his saltiness anymore :beli:

:pacspit: