Girl got mad cuz i told her "if you datin older men you either succin or fuccin"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you have tips on how a brotha can properly use a girls insecuries to my advantage.

:why:

i thought you said you were a virgin or something. are you even trynna fukk bytches like that?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't understand this thread. like i don't understand the meaning or thesis ro whatever the fukk you call it.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
what are they supposed to be doing? even with younger men?

when you get ya own spot, have your own car, nice job; them girls are bout that life. they aint trynna eat off the dollar menu and fukk in ya mommas house forever, breh

preeeach :ahh:

I stay gettin old heauxs from high school hittin me up now like
"I always thought u were cute in high school, when are u gonna be back in town :youngsabo:"

And its only been a year :win:
wait til they see me really on my shyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
preeeach :ahh:

I stay gettin old heauxs from high school hittin me up now like
"I always thought u were cute in high school, when are u gonna be back in town :youngsabo:"

And its only been a year :win:
wait til they see me really on my shyt

:krs:

All that comes with getting ur own house:ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who the fukk is Dave? Cut the fakkit shyt out breh shyt is disgusting. Whats gay is you're an able bodied brother who isnt getting any ass at a time of their life when you should be drowning in High School p*ssy. How does it feel to live in Dallas starting your freshman year a virgin?