Girl gets stabbed after refusing to give $1 to homeless guy

Boy C

SPC
Daps
You mouthed off to the bum......:childplease:

You didn't just keep it moving.........

I heard when you're in public and hear somebody shouting "hey" etc. you shouldn't turn around. You need to keep it moving.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
im sure that happened to him before, why now does he kill her in public?

better question is, how do you get stabbed in a tourist filled area, how does the perpetrator get away, how is no one like OMG THAT GIRL GOT STABBED, and how did no one say "hey girl watch out that homeless dude is chasing you with a knife"

thats the dark side of psychology in action, the more people are around the less likely someone will go vigilante

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I say I mouthed off? He asked for change I told him I didnt have it, then he tried to bite me.

:duck:

You probably dismissed the bum like he was nothing.....:yayo:

Hundreds of people probably passed by that bum that day. What's so special about you, that he would have attacked you of all people.......:heh:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I actually sat down with a few homeless people before and man it was either they was ex soldiers who came back fuked up and the government didn't help them or they went through a divorce and there ex took majority of there savings and these dudes was only making 35,000 a year or even less..

SO GET MARRIED OR JOIN THE SERVICE BREHS

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
cacs get stabbed everyday :manny:

Hollywood-Stabbing-over-1-0-76-Prompts-Increased-Security-on-Walk-of-Fame.jpg

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
that's how L.A. homeless is homie

i live in the downtown area and nothing but homeless people and they don't fuk wit u unless u fuk with them..

these tourist think that sh!t amazin taking pics or sh!tting on the homeless.. now it cost u your life

She was a local

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:duck:

You probably dismissed the bum like he was nothing.....:yayo:

Hundreds of people probably passed by that bum that day. What's so special about you, that he would have attacked you of all people.......:heh:

Maybe because I have a pretty skin color.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:whoa:

:ufdup:

She was acting like she was on social media sites. You don't talk that shyt to a (persummed mentally ill) person. I can't think of the last time I told somebody to fukk off in the public.

She should have ignored him. Don't talk back, just kept walking. Or at least be a nice person and say "No thanks", or "sorry." Being the opposite and telling him to fukk off :why:

She still doesn't deserve to be stabbed and killed though. Just saying, where is her manners and shyt :ld:

Powerful posting.

So many people get caught up in social media and online websites talking big and bold that they actually attempt to speak to people like that in real like :facepalm: I meet too many young girls today with potty mouths, no home training and no manners who seem to be able to f and blind to anyone at the drop of a hat.

This story is beyond fukked up. Poor girl but just so much wrong here. :snoop: