Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame

Woman stabbed, killed on Hollywood's Walk of Fame - NBC News.com

Three panhandlers were arrested Wednesday in the fatal stabbing of a young woman who was taking photographs on Hollywood's star-lined "Walk of Fame," Los Angeles police said.

Officers found the 23-year-old woman bleeding from multiple stab wounds near the busy intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Highland Avenue at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Homicide detectives say the woman and a friend were taking cell phone pictures in the tourist-packed area where the three suspects were holding signs and panhandling.

Police say the photos caused a dispute after the panhandlers demanded $1, and the victim was stabbed in the torso.

The woman later died at a hospital. She was identified late Wednesday as Christine Darlene Calderon.

Family members told the Los Angeles Times that Calderon knew the Hollywood area and sometimes spent time there with friends.

The area, which saw an increased police presence Wednesday, attracts beggars and costumed street performers who demand cash for posed pictures with tourists.

Her mother, Yolonde Tassin, told the newspaper her daughter had completed her GED and had recently registered for classes at El Camino Community College.

"Her plan was to become an engineer," Tassin said. "She didn't want to waste years. She wanted to get in there and do it right."

I know when I first moved out here to LA...my first reaction to seeing Hollywood, Walk of Stars, Chinese Theater was :scusthov:

drug addicts, homeless people, dirty people in Batman, Superman, Toy Story, etc costumes

The whole story to this is that the homeless guy had a sign saying "F*ck you, Give me a $1." The girl thought it was funny and took a picture of it with her phone. The homeless guy said, "If you're gonna take a picture, give me some money." She said, "fukk off" and walked away.

Dude chased her down, stabbed her in the stomach, and she died three hours later.

This is exactly why I keep it moving when it comes to the homeless...I donate to charity.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Filth.

Dude should get stabbed in the chest :demonic:

RIP to Christine Darlene Calderon.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
The whole story to this is that the homeless guy had a sign saying "F*ck you, Give me a $1." The girl thought it was funny and took a picture of it with her phone. The homeless guy said, "If you're gonna take a picture, give me some money." She said, "fukk off" and walked away.

:whoa:

:ufdup:

She was acting like she was on social media sites. You don't talk that shyt to a (persummed mentally ill) person. I can't think of the last time I told somebody to fukk off in the public.

She should have ignored him. Don't talk back, just kept walking. Or at least be a nice person and say "No thanks", or "sorry." Being the opposite and telling him to fukk off :why:

She still doesn't deserve to be stabbed and killed though. Just saying, where is her manners and shyt :ld:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Before finishing the story, I figured she pissed him off. Talking down to him.

A buck is a buck.

Some you gotta say, " I need money too, seriously, wish I could help..."

But really dude should be able to give it and take, with such a sign.

Then again, dude wont be homeless, but if you going to beg then deal with all that goes with it.

Probably a misplaced aggression scenario.

RIP

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The crappy thing is he will prob live better in prison than in the streets

But yeah I remember in Cuba this guy had little dogs dressed up I snapped a picture and dude was hounding me in Spanish for a peso

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The homeless guy's mom (a cop in some other state) said he's had alchohol and drug problems for awhile....and deserves whatever punishment he gets.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Before finishing the story, I figured she pissed him off. Talking down to him.

A buck is a buck.

Some you gotta say, " I need money too, seriously, wish I could help..."

But really dude should be able to give it and take, with such a sign.

Then again, dude wont be homeless, but if you going to beg then deal with all that goes with it.

Probably a misplaced aggression scenario.

RIP

:salute:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH

Dude chased her down, stabbed her in the stomach, and she died three hours later.
:damn: