Ginuwine must have been throwing that Lumpkin dikk to have two females fighting like this

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Word drop a link let me see cuz my homegirl fukked him and said it was skinny but long as shyt she said my shyt was thicker and made her cum easy so i just want to make sure.

I hate when bytches don't tell me the truth about my D GAME
:whoa: I don't think the brehs would like that in here.

But there was a thread about it in the salon. Or just google "Ginuwine nude"

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
nikka Ginuwine was never B. Brown i mean he was a pretty looking nikka with a long skinny dikk but enough to have bytches going crazy over him like this nah son

And like that ..
giphy.gif

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I don't think the brehs would like that in here.

But there was a thread about it in the salon. Or just google "Ginuwine nude"

Ain't nobody worried bout these dudes drop the link in here i don't feel like searching,

and these dudes are corny these be the type of dudes who don't want to to bang out a shorty with they man cuz they ain't got no dikk.

I remember at BK labor day parade we bag this bytch took her back to the crib and my man pulled his shyt down straight 5 inches at most and the girl was like he killing her i couldn't stop laughin nikka had no dikk.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
nikka Ginuwine was never B. Brown i mean he was a pretty looking nikka with a long skinny dikk but enough to have bytches going crazy over him like this nah son
Did you see past Ginuwine interviews, performances, etc? I grew up in Ginuwine's prime and he had high school chicks to older moms going crazy for him.