Gina was prettier but Pam had the better figure

Agree or disagree; Gina was prettier but Pam had the better figure?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
Kelly does look better though. Beyonce 'looks' better the way some IG thots look appealing. But Kelly looks like she can chill, have a good time, and keep it relatively low-maintenance. Things like that factor into how men perceive women.

Beyonce looks the same, while shytting all over Kelly. sorry, not sorry

and Pam and Gina would've both gotten dikk, in that order, right in front of Martin on his own damn couch :unimpressed:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Gina always looked better it wasn’t a debate

This the same forum that says kelly looks better than Beyoncé :mjlol: I don’t know wtf you weirdos be on

I been calling nikkas out FOR YEARS for even trying to play themselves by saying Kelly is and always was badder than Bey but naw...Pam been badder than Gina.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Sira Kante reminds me a lot of Pam/Tichina Arnold. I be wondering sometimes if their ancestry matches the same people

8e7faa4ca3417073ce89211117747072.jpg

280full.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I never thought Gina was "pretty", she wasn't ugly either...her head was always too wide to me like a soup spoon and I wasn't into her banana color complexion. Just odd looking from the neck up

Pam always just looked very regular...not ugly though, but nothing head turning... I agree she had the better body though