Gina Carano had one of the most legendary bag fumbles of all time

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'd say Edward Norton and Andrew Garfield fumbled the biggest bags by being snooty and a drunk!!! Could have had that MCU money....

Specially Garfield...

Kendom

Pro
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She didn’t understand that her primary audience was “woke”. Conservatives love her tweets but they don’t want to see a female actionstar. They want a martha stewart(pre-arrest) type, not a buff sarah conner. They view her action roles as “woke”. She’s an idiot basically, playing to the base that hate her types of movies

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dead Pool and the Mando series was her biggest roles.. oh and FF.

But she was never a star actress and she wasn’t in a lot of movies and shows to begin with.

She basically got treated like a black actor and y’all getting hype for nothing.

She was collateral damage from the Star Wars TV vs Movie beef.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dead Pool and the Mando series was her biggest roles.. oh and FF.

But she was never a star actress and she wasn’t in a lot of movies and shows to begin with.

She basically got treated like a black actor and y’all getting hype for nothing.

She was collateral damage from the Star Wars TV vs Movie beef.

Could have been bigger than what you describe if her show took off...:francis: but she had to open up her mouth and offend the very people cutting her check.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Could have been bigger than what you describe if her show took off...:francis: but she had to open up her mouth and offend the very people cutting her check.
That show wasn’t taking off :mjpls:

All of those shows are pretty much an extension of the Mandalorian.

The pandemic is over. People not sitting at home bingeing and overrating shows no more. Truth ne told all those Disney shows are overrated. That show wasn’t going to move the needle. Nobody from those Star Wars shows have blown up. Their best character was in a wack ass Wonder Woman movie. If she was a prominent marvel character, she either walks back shyt or doesn’t get cancelled at all.

Basically, the bag wasn’t really a bag to fumble in the first place.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That show wasn’t taking off :mjpls:

All of those shows are pretty much an extension of the Mandalorian.

The pandemic is over. People not sitting at home bingeing and overrating shows no more. Truth ne told all those Disney shows are overrated. That show wasn’t going to move the needle. Nobody from those Star Wars shows have blown up. Their best character was in a wack ass Wonder Woman movie. If she was a prominent marvel character, she either walks back shyt or doesn’t get cancelled at all.

Basically, the bag wasn’t really a bag to fumble in the first place.

:mjlol: yeah you say this but when that disney check shows up people change their tune...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Kevin's soul has been burning for a long time because it pain him to know that HERCULES' spinoff show XENA, was miles better.

Then Entourage sent this man to the Void.
Damn I didn't even remember Xena was a spinoff show :dahell: He was a joke as Hercules but I was all over Xena

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County