Gillie da Kid says Ma$e wanted his wife but couldn't get her LOL I'm rolling

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, Mase really used to try to fukk everybody girl. Lol i guess them Harlem stories is true then.

SMH!

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
back story or video :russ:

State Property and Major Figgas was beefing back then with a lot of shyt being talked between both camps. Gillie was running with Cash Money at this point, and Sigel runs into them in Philly during the All Star festivities. Story goes that Sigel lumps Gillie up in front of Baby, and supposedly power bombed him on the hood of a car or slammed him on a hood of a car.

Daps
Reppin
California
:dead: when they bought up his sexual offense on the screen

edit: this the funniest ether i’ve ever seen

Bro, right??? I swear when I first seen that shyt I was fukkin CRYING laughing--that was fukkin high school I think, I was DEAD. Someone made a thead on SOHH about it, also had me dead

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
State Property and Major Figgas was beefing back then with a lot of shyt being talked between both camps. Gillie was running with Cash Money at this point, and Sigel runs into them in Philly during the All Star festivities. Story goes that Sigel lumps Gillie up in front of Baby, and supposedly power bombed him on the hood of a car or slammed him on a hood of a car.
beatrice didn't do anything?