Gilbert Arenas: The Going Rate For NBA Girlfriends To Keep Quiet Is $60K A Month

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
:laff:

I’ll be damned. If I had that much money and fame I’d have a well paid team of lawyers around me. Have them drafting contracts for every chick I come into contact with before we get anything jumping off

If that didn’t work then I’m yamming a bytch
search_results.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
There should always be layers between you and any liability when have that much to lose. To think they paying the same bad built plastic bytches with all the prime undergrads that's struggling and would better serve so many different purposes in your life. They not doing it right.......gimme the money.......

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There should always be layers between you and any liability when have that much to lose. To think they paying the same bad built plastic bytches with all the prime undergrads that's struggling and would better serve so many different purposes in your life. They not doing it right.......gimme the money.......
All the “square” athletes have it figured out. Get a good woman to hold you down, keep her mouth shut, and take care of the kids. A lot of these guys just want hos regardless of the consequences. Cam Newton would be a Strahan-level media figure if he could put the ratchet shyt down.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Being an undergrad means nothing. Y'all still on this "degree makes a good woman" shìt?