Giant Pacific Octopus Shapeshifter British Columbia

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Any time you catch an octopus you gotta just throw that mf back in the sea. Containing them is very difficult precisely cause they be doing shyt like this all the time. There are some interesting stories of them escaping aquariums.

Them 'pussies are a different breed. Alien shyt
Extremely intelligent creatures!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Any time you catch an octopus you gotta just throw that mf back in the sea. Containing them is very difficult precisely cause they be doing shyt like this all the time. There are some interesting stories of them escaping aquariums.
I know they are intelligent but if that’s the case, how did it get caught in the first place? That makes me wonder about the kalamari industry

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:mindblown: Wait what???? Are u a bear/cheetah/etc…????? Humans can’t “outrun” animals like that
He probably means over a long distance.

A deer is fast, but it can't keep running for as long as people can. They eventually wear themselves down and then they get taken out by arrow or spear

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Real talk, I seen an octopus sitting passenger side in a Fiat riding through New Jersey. Holding a newport. He had on a colorful t-shirt that said “JAM!”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I know they are intelligent but if that’s the case, how did it get caught in the first place? That makes me wonder about the kalamari industry
Probably using big nets. When you're fishing for small animals like shellfish or smaller fish they get caught too.

If you're specifically trying to catch them you're probably using a trap. With smaller sea creatures as bait

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been watching the national geographic docuseries on octopuses

truly magnificent creatures.

they feel futuristic as fukk which is crazy because they predate the dinosaurs. meanwhile birds, the dinosaurs descendants seem primitive as fukk.:wow: