nighmarish shyt......
UKVu0t8.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
would you give up having a vertebrae to be able to do that? it's dope but i mean walking on 2 feet is wild 2 to Animals round us... they think we are the shyt. we can swim run climb do awesome fukking shyt. that muthafuka squeeze thru tiny holes and shyt ink when he scared

:pachaha:

if you spend enough time just watching nature you can gain so much knowledge and inspiration. when I lived in the motherland I was outside looking at Animals everyday like dr. doolittle and admiring the grand design of it. shyt like chameleons would be in my backyard and snakes and all types of shyt. but Animals besides us tend to be elite but hyper specialized. we are the best all around.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
would you give up having a vertebrae to be able to do that? it's dope but i mean walking on 2 feet is wild 2 to Animals round us... they think we are the shyt. we can swim run climb do awesome fukking shyt. that muthafuka squeeze thru tiny holes and shyt ink when he scared
Two feet is overrated. It’s inefficient . I'd kill to have four legs and run 50mph or four arms and swing trees like an Olympic gymnist.

If not for our unique human sweat and endurance we would've died out before we invented the wheel :francis:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Two feet is overrated. It’s inefficient . I'd kill to have four legs and run 50mph or four arms and swing trees like an Olympic gymnist.

If not for our unique human sweat and endurance we would've died out before we invented the wheel :francis:
But our ability to outrun every animal in this planet is very exceptional and unique. It’s actually crazy when you think about it.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any time you catch an octopus you gotta just throw that mf back in the sea. Containing them is very difficult precisely cause they be doing shyt like this all the time. There are some interesting stories of them escaping aquariums.

Hoodini(sp?)