GIANT BUTT MUSCLE PAAG 肛交

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Bruh how'd that shyt disappear like a fart in the wind when she was fully vertical?! :why:
The ass is a muscle. The biggest muscle in the body. Think of your biceps 💪🏽. When your arm is outstretched, the bicep looks smaller. When you flex the muscle, the bicep gets bigger. Same with ass. Especially with fitness chicks because there's often less fat. Notice how when women bend over the ass gets 100x bigger.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Knew thread was going to go all the way left before I even clicked on it
:mjlol:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
The ass is a muscle. The biggest muscle in the body. Think of your biceps 💪🏽. When your arm is outstretched, the bicep looks smaller. When you flex the muscle, the bicep gets bigger. Same with ass. Especially with fitness chicks because there's often less fat. Notice how when women bend over the ass gets 100x bigger.
You can see my muscles pop whether I'm flexing or not :ufdup:

I wouldn't fukk with that chick unless she literally walked around holding her ankles in that exact position :manny:

Daps
It's funny because it's common to see Asian girls with nice legs but no ass.

Genetics are funny like that.
Man I see this at the gym, every single day.

Asian women have the best leg genetics, white women are a close second. By that I mean, they got naturally nice thighs/calves without needing to put in a lot of work. If they do lift, the legs are always flawless.

Problem for Asian chicks is they cannot grow booty no matter how many 315-lb squats they do. White broads can grow booty from squats if they work at it.

East Asians at least try. South Asian/Indian broads (not counting Caribbeans/Dougla) start off OK but don't workout at all beyond MAYBE walking.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Man I see this at the gym, every single day.

Asian women have the best leg genetics, white women are a close second. By that I mean, they got naturally nice thighs/calves without needing to put in a lot of work. If they do lift, the legs are always flawless.

Problem for Asian chicks is they cannot grow booty no matter how many 315-lb squats they do. White broads can grow booty from squats if they work at it.

East Asians at least try. South Asian/Indian broads (not counting Caribbeans/Dougla) start off OK but don't workout at all beyond MAYBE walking.
Black women have the best leg genetics. Its just so common theyre under appreciated next to someone known for weak body genetics