[GI.biz] It's vital Sony maintains its PlayStation 4 support

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just like how Ratchet & Clank rift apart would look and play exactly the same if were ps5 exclusive yet we know from what we saw that shyt can't be done on ps4
looking forward to very long, slow walks and talks, shimmying through narrow openings, long slow climbs, etc. to hide the PS4

R&C was made on ps5 hardware, HFW and GOW wasn’t they started production way earlier.

I agree with you that they should have announced that they were cross-gen earlier but in the grand scheme of things nothing has really changed. They are gonna be the games they are when they release that they were gonna be before last week

Daps
R&C was made on ps5 hardware, HFW and GOW wasn’t they started production way earlier.

I agree with you that they should have announced that they were cross-gen earlier but in the grand scheme of things nothing has really changed. They are gonna be the games they are when they release that they were gonna be before last week
I understand just pointing out no way they look and play exactly the same if they were ps5 exclusive like you stated before

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Why is this a big deal? It happens everything with a new console

Where was the crying when botw and Mario kart came out on the both the switch and wiiu

Ps4 will be supported until more gamers get hands on the 5 and then it will be slowly phased out 2 years from now

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
PS1 had games until 2005
PS2 had games until 2013
PS3 had games until last year.

Install base over your stan war.

Meanwhile, Xbox is struggling to release exclusives for their console. They wouldn't be able to manage both.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Where was the crying when botw and Mario kart came out on the both the switch and wiiu

Ps4 will be supported until more gamers get hands on the 5 and then it will be slowly phased out 2 years from now
It actually isn't a big deal. I've never heard someone in real life say "Damn man why is X game cross gen?" Those words have never left out the mouth of ANY gamer I've spoken to in my life from personal friends, coworkers etc. Only online is this even remotely a 'topic'. It's only being brought up again because butt hurt Xbots want revenge for Xbox jokes :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

The reason people are mad is because Sony explicitly last year said this wasn’t happening. Even marketed some of the games as “only on PS5”. But here’s the thing. Between the pandemic, chip shortage, and the fact that scalpers ransacked all the PS5’s. Most people don’t have a PS5. And since these particular games started development on PS4 devkits in the first place. They have to sell games. That’s the whole purpose of making them. Does it suck? Yup. So does everything else about the last year and a half. Plans change and plans adjust. It is what it is. And I’m saying this as someone who DIDNT want this to happen at all.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
th