Ghostwire Tokyo PC/PS5/Xbox on PS Plus 3/18

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I would best describe it as; a slower paced Dying Light. Even compared to the first DL, its a speed walk, as opposed to the action packed sprint that is that franchise. The MC is meh, but no one beats Aiden Pierce when it comes to cardboard cutout personalities, the combat will get tiring and repetitive really fast, mainly because there aren't any weapons. You finger poke of doom, charge ball and spirit leash, which works fine, but again, even 10 year old games had more flexibility when it comes to combat. I'm not saying Akito needs ghostbuster weapons like that awful all female cast of a shyt show, but typical anime tropes of imbuing weapons (Katana, daggers, etc) with spirit energy would've been nice....which I'm sure will be in the sequel. The open world padding is fine, but purging gates can get eye roll inducing very quickly.

The customization of wardrobe is quaint, limited, but still nice to see. To me the game feels like a toe in the water, more than a full dive. So many things they could've included that anyone would expect is missing/gone. Again, we'll more than likely see all this in the future, but as of right now, the game remains a decent "meh" experience. The story is good, the MC is okay, and the combat is just above average.

6/10 - Not terrible by any means, however, a DLC and or sequel in the future might handle the missing aspects of this game.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
forgot the game was dropping this week…looking like an easy pass tho…will probably end up on game pass in a year or so…this is something I can definitely wait for
Lol facts

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i started playing this morning...xcloud. no hiccups and the game is decent so far. even tho it starts slow

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is dope.
It’s one of my top sleepers that I always recommend.
Has some bioshock vibes with quite a bit of the Ubisoft format problems.
Great atmosphere, mildly interesting story, janky controls but serviceable. Great graphics and I enjoy the enemy encounters.
Best Naruto Jitsu simulator out there

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Game is buggy as hell. Took me three tries just to get through the intro. It kept shutting off and i had to skip the cut scene just to be able to play. It also shuts down periodically while playing. It seems fun so far but that experience is being ruined since the game keeps restarting.