Ghostwire(BETHESDA) on M$ is worse on their box than an PS5 1 yr after launch and support from their own engineers

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont really understand why they even felt the need to rush this out, its not like anyone was clamoring to play it.
Honestly, it was most likely due to getting it out of the way since the 12 month period was up. On paper for gamepass it would look good if you have
April; Ghostwire
May: Refall
June- Augus : Exporimal, Flintlock, Silksong, Lies of P, etc.
September Starfield
October: Forza

Anyways, they probably had that mapped out and made a business decision of releasing Ghostwire no matter the state of it. PR wise I don't think it was wise because they're enforcing the narrative of Series S hamstringing Series X and breaking promises of Series X best place to play console games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, it was most likely due to getting it out of the way since the 12 month period was up. On paper for gamepass it would look good if you have
April; Ghostwire
May: Refall
June- Augus : Exporimal, Flintlock, Silksong, Lies of P, etc.
September Starfield
October: Forza

Anyways, they probably had that mapped out and made a business decision of releasing Ghostwire no matter the state of it. PR wise I don't think it was wise because they're enforcing the narrative of Series S hamstringing Series X and breaking promises of Series X best place to play console games.

They also had Minecraft Legends this month. I think the main reason is like Deathloop they wanted it on Gamepass ASAP because Sony put it on PS Pllus, which would explain the two week delay it had on gamepass versus Deathloop.

they gave them a few extra weeks to work on it after the exclusivity period ended and it wasn’t enough time

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They most likely put a skeleton crew on the game due to game not moving many units. However, this is a bad look on Microsoft when you have your own studio making a game much worse than on your rival's platform. Microsoft most likely made a business decision, but I don't think it's wise because they're reinforcing narratives about series x.
:hubie: I was told MS has the money and means to support there's studios and others

can't wait for the Acti/blizz acquistion

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tyler-james-williams-wow.gif

:troll:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Must be a slow news day for Sony Stans.

I can promise you nobody on Xbox was salivating at the fact they could play “Ghostwire Tokyo” :francis: Maybe besides the 3 Xbox Stans on here of course