Ghostwire(BETHESDA) on M$ is worse on their box than an PS5 1 yr after launch and support from their own engineers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There’s one common denominator in all these horribly running Bethesda games on Xbox so far.

It starts with an X and ends with an S

I see you put that call in to slander Xbox on this peaceful day breh :mjlol:

Why won’t you leave us alone?:heh:

You know there has to be retaliation right?:lolbron:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They most likely put a skeleton crew on the game due to game not moving many units. However, this is a bad look on Microsoft when you have your own studio making a game much worse than on your rival's platform. Microsoft most likely made a business decision, but I don't think it's wise because they're reinforcing narratives about series x.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They most likely put a skeleton crew on the game due to game not moving many units. However, this is a bad look on Microsoft when you have your own studio making a game much worse than on your rival's platform. Microsoft most likely made a business decision, but I don't think it's wise because they're reinforcing narratives about series x.

I dont really understand why they even felt the need to rush this out, its not like anyone was clamoring to play it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Runs at 80 fps :manny:

These talks are the equivalent of pixel peeping between photographers .

All pointless considering the game is trash anyway.