Ghosts - What are your Experiences?

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've had a few

I lived in this apartment and a lil girl appeared through the reflection of a mirror a few times

In that same apartment I had a 55 gallon tank of water disappear
The water in it, not the tank

Stuff on shelves would randomly fall

Plates would move on the table

Doors would open and close on their own

I once seen the toilet seat go up

We had a dog who would bark and growl at walls

Nothing crazy or violent
Except my baby cousin would say that something is on her
And her earrings would randomly disappear and reappear on her ears

I've been to dr before and the stories u hear out there are out of this world
U might not believe in witches now cuz u at home in America
Go to 1 of those lil towns in them mountains and watch u bytch up

Nothing happened to me but my son would fight in his sleep
He was like 18 months
I was told that was because he wasn't baptized

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
i dont believe in that shyt but my girlfriend does. can't blame her, she used to live with her grandma who's basement was eerie as fukk, including a table of those creepy ass vintage dolls and shyt.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
that shyt fake. likkle boy a liard

That story might be fake but in all those lil Caribbean countries, shyt be real
I seen people talking about witches like they were talking about eating lunch
shyt is real over there
It might not exist over here, but out there's different

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Theres a gay ghost in my crib:lupe:...

every morning I wake up wit my ass in the air breh :sadbron:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yeah I remember vividly I was staying at my people's house, before I checked in I swear I saw a ghost down in the hall. When I got to the bedroom it was colder than the rest of the house, or at least it felt that way, and the bed felt like there was a ghoul or something on it, it was mad weird. Our two dogs kept staring at the walls like there was something in em. I remember asking about the blood on the stairs but when I returned with someone it was normal again on some Silent Hill shyt. I heard floor tapping, doors creaking and this creepy old ass chair kept rocking. Ain't no wind inside the house brehs and won't nobody sitting there. I'm trying my best to just fall out but I'm restless cause of all this shyt and then this weird smell crept up in my nose and I swear I heard someone cough.

Right as I'm bout to just say fukk it and turn all the lights on I hear it, maybe I was going crazy, but I heard it "Who gave you the right to shake my family? my baby? She needs me...Who gave you the right to shake my family tree? You put a knife in my back, an arrow through me."

That's when I screamed out at the top of my lungs "Are you the ghost of jealousy?!"

I didn't see, hear or smell anything else for the rest of the night.........:wow:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Well, that was a weird one. We checked in when the accommodation staff were just finishing up, so they had the old windows open to air the corridors and the rooms. Getting ready, the noise of the wind whooshing through the place was very strange.

Meh.

Meal, night and all that jazz went well. By 2ish in the morning we were pure tired, a long week, so went up to our room. I brushed me teeth, took off my wedding ring, washed me face and put on some moisturizer. I woke up at 4am cause my missus was leaning across me, finishing off the bottle of water we brought back to the room. Id drank most of it, beforehand and she was parched.

Il go down to the bar and get a jug of iced water or a few bottles of the stuff. Thanks, baby - says she. Off I pop and there is still around 40 stragglers drinking away. The poor eastern European bartender that had to deal with this crew of pissheads.

Im told to have a pint before I go back to bed and be socialable. fukk it. A pint of Arthurs and a jamey. Il have the one. Stay an hour and get back up to the room with me water. Place the jug and two glasses by her bedside and head back into the bathroom to wash my teeth again.

Theres me watch.

Theres me chain.

But where the fukk is me wedding ring? Crawled on all fours searching for it, no joy.

Spent an hour tearing the room apart and getting an earful from the missus for losing it. The night porters actually called the room to make sure all was ok, such was the grief I was getting. Was about to flip the double bed over so I could check under, when I checked my carrier bag was checked instead.

There was the ring. In a side pocket of the bag.

Weird as fukk.