Ghosts of tsushima is the 17th ranked PS4 exclusive according to metacritic

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
persona 5 is really approachable if you arent into jrpgs. theres a lot of different difficulty settings too. at least half of the game is a mixture of plot and like a slice of life type game where youre just living your life so that might appeal to you.

So like a more action-packed Sims with less micromanagement? I'm surprised 5 is the one, because it seemed like I couldn't go anywhere without hearing about 4 :ohhh: I figured that's the one I would have to dive into first. Imma just have to dive in, and sink or swim. I missed out on most of Final Fantasy because I thumbed my nose at both JRPGs and turn-based RPGs. I'm planning on trying that 7 remake out if/when it comes to PC

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
So like a more action-packed Sims with less micromanagement? I'm surprised 5 is the one, because it seemed like I couldn't go anywhere without hearing about 4 :ohhh: I figured that's the one I would have to dive into first. Imma just have to dive in, and sink or swim. I missed out on most of Final Fantasy because I thumbed my nose at both JRPGs and turn-based RPGs. I'm planning on trying that 7 remake out if/when it comes to PC
5 is more approachable than 4 imo its newer, sleeker, better-looking, more streamlined.

basically the game unfolds on a calendar. you have timed restrictions that you have to beat the dungeon you’re on by. so each day you either go to the dungeon (which is typical jrpg combat ish) or spend your day doing more normal japanese high school stuff (hanging out with friends who are also in your party, doing other activities to enhance your stats, buying stuff)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 is more approachable than 4 imo its newer, sleeker, better-looking, more streamlined.

basically the game unfolds on a calendar. you have timed restrictions that you have to beat the dungeon you’re on by. so each day you either go to the dungeon (which is typical jrpg combat ish) or spend your day doing more normal japanese high school stuff (hanging out with friends who are also in your party, doing other activities to enhance your stats, buying stuff)

This ain't a game you split time with at all huh?:wow: All-in or out

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This ain't a game you split time with at all huh?:wow: All-in or out
I put an unhealthy amount of time in 5 during Winter 2017. Got high and played for 18 straight hours once, only got up to shower and smoke. Once i beat it i promised to not replay it, its really easy to get sucked into and lose track of time.

soundtrack is wavy too:ahh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I put an unhealthy amount of time in 5 during Winter 2017. Got high and played for 18 straight hours once, only got up to shower and smoke. Once i beat it i promised to not replay it, its really easy to get sucked into and lose track of time.

soundtrack is wavy too:ahh:

Yea imma have to put it on ice until I got some months to put on one main single-player game :mjlol:reviews talking about 130 hrs :wow: probably gonna be on PS5 assuming it's bc

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Order i would rank playstation gens from best to worst :
PS2
PS4
PS1
PS3

I have an extremely hard time ranking 3 and 4, but I know for me 1 is PS2 and 4 is PS1. 4 was more consistent throughout the cycle, but that back half of the 3 was legendary :wow: not even mentioning the games they used to give out on PS+

1 and 3 weren't my main consoles so by that metric I might put the 3 at 3

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What does it matter to you if the last of us is a PS3 game?

Ain’t you the same Courtney that drops the number of old games he has every other thread?
:stop:GamePass has me feasting on 512 games from the first Xbox all the way to the xb1. That’s not even counting all the emulator games I have access to:smugdraper:
Show me the post I made where I had a single last gen game as best of this gen. They got like 3 previous gen titles as best of this gen. Gamepass has the newest titles as well as older current gen titles with a few oldies but goodies.

If you was an actual gamer you'd know the difference, you're only exposing yourself here but it has been fun. Besides, any old games get free remasters on xbox so I have reason to go back. I'll be playing gears 5 in 4k/120fps while you'll be on a month long ban. Get that suitcase ready :ufdup:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So this list right...

Persona :yawn:
Tlou is a ps3 game
GOW pt.17
Tlou2
Persona again
The uncharted game that didn't move the franchise forward
Journey? :mjlol:
Bloodborne either you hate it or you love it
Dreams :bryan:
Horizon
Nioh
Spiderman minus the miles Morales dlc :scust:
Uncharted the ps3 collection
Nioh 2
Ratchet and clank for the children
Uncharted dlc they didn't steal really, just charged for something that was dlc at first

And after all that bullshyt mixed it with greatness, you get to this game :patrice: not a good look imo
halo gears and fortza