Ghostface's Bulletproof Wallets-The OG version

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Me and my brother love this album it’s been our official soundtrack when we smoke for 20 YEARS!

When I found the fabled og version which is mastered, it just enhanced the repayable factor x10

I gotta salute Ghost I met the brotha 3 times and he’s always been cool af and humble

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Raekwon and Ghostface Killah initially planned to record a joint disc, but they're now each tracking a solo album.
Ghost is recording the follow-up to last year's Supreme Clientele in a variety of locations, including New York and Florida. The tentatively titled Cuban Linx II: Bulletproof Wallets will feature production work by RZA and appearances by additional Clansmen. The first single will likely be the club track "Good Times."
Raekwon recently began recording his third LP in a Manhattan studio, a Loud Records spokesperson said. The album may share the same Cuban Linx II title as Ghost's disc, but with a different subtitle. Cuban Linx II, which refers to a type of gold chain, is a takeoff on Raekwon's 1995's album, Only Built for Cuban

Crazy to think Bpw was the Original CL2

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bulletproof Wallets OG version :banderas:My favorite Ghostface album & most highly anticipated album at the time when The Watch, OG Flowers, OG The Forest, Good Times was killing the mixtape circuit :ohlawd:
I’ll never forget that time :mjgrin:

Hostile

All Star
Daps

Raekwon and Ghostface Killah initially planned to record a joint disc, but they're now each tracking a solo album.
Ghost is recording the follow-up to last year's Supreme Clientele in a variety of locations, including New York and Florida. The tentatively titled Cuban Linx II: Bulletproof Wallets will feature production work by RZA and appearances by additional Clansmen. The first single will likely be the club track "Good Times."
Raekwon recently began recording his third LP in a Manhattan studio, a Loud Records spokesperson said. The album may share the same Cuban Linx II title as Ghost's disc, but with a different subtitle. Cuban Linx II, which refers to a type of gold chain, is a takeoff on Raekwon's 1995's album, Only Built for Cuban

Crazy to think Bpw was the Original CL2
What dj would play Good Times in the club?