Ghostface Killah Discusses "Supreme Clientele 2"'s Status

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Ghost bout to bring wally's back in 2015-2016 lol.

this new shyt going to be ill.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love Ghost but don't know why he's calling it SC 2 unless he's willing to get back into that dusted mind state and get the same producers.... Never get why rappers do sequels that are completely unrelated to the source material

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I love Ghost but don't know why he's calling it SC 2 unless he's willing to get back into that dusted mind state and get the same producers.... Never get why rappers do sequels that are completely unrelated to the source material
I dunno I heard Ghost and Rza went to Africa and he wrote most of SC while in Africa...we all know he wrote Nutmeg in africa with no beat.....and he said he weed fukked him up around the PT album....but who am i kiddin Ghost and Rza was prob smokin mad dust blunts sittin next to a pyramid writin rhymes :mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
the album is described as “a whole different ball game” by Ghostface.

That’s why with the Blue & Cream Supreme Clientele 2 it’s gonna be a whole different ball game, baby. I just gotta hope my samples get cleared.

"I know that I’m lethal. And they know I’m lethal. [Them] artists know I’m lethal. They know that if you put my pen against they pen it’s gonna swallow they pen.”
:banderas::to:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If Rae can do justice with OBCL2, which was FIRE then Ghost can damn sure bring heat Blue & Cream.

Just like OBLC2 Blue & Cream has taken several years, and probably has gone through many different iterations but if Ghost can get this RIGHT then it'll be:wow: