Ghost Recon Breakpoint

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Just downloaded this off PS Plus Extra and this is real dope with the Ghost mode:ohhh:

I did a lil customization but pretty much left it like it is all I gotta say is I’m very impressed. This feels like I’m really sneaking around doing covert ops:russ:

The terrible AI ruins the game for me.

And you really gotta avoid using the drone cause it just makes the game too easy with the synchronized shots mechanic.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The terrible AI ruins the game for me.

And you really gotta avoid using the drone cause it just makes the game too easy with the synchronized shots mechanic.
True I’ve already encountered some brain dead troops, is there no way to make them smarter and more plentiful around the map?

The immersive mode is carrying this game for me so far, idk if I’ll finish though

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aurora is dookey compared to Bolivia
I can't stress this enough. Bolivia was a way better playground. I loved Wildlands so much that I copped Breakpoint on Day 1 and boy was I disappointed. But they have tried to salvage it with a bunch of updates, but the core game is still meant to be played with loot levels, no matter how much they try to tweak it. So it's an inherently flawed game that you have to use your imagination with to get the most out of. I have some friends that would get together and play it in whatever the "hardcore realism" mode is. But you can extract only so much joy out of it because that really wasn't what the game was built for. I wish they'd just make a Wildlands 2 at this point and call it a day. Do more of what you did in Wildlands and improve on the gameplay. These fools need to stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stress this enough. Bolivia was a way better playground. I loved Wildlands so much that I copped Breakpoint on Day 1 and boy was I disappointed. But they have tried to salvage it with a bunch of updates, but the core game is still meant to be played with loot levels, no matter how much they try to tweak it. So it's an inherently flawed game that you have to use your imagination with to get the most out of. I have some friends that would get together and play it in whatever the "hardcore realism" mode is. But you can extract only so much joy out of it because that really wasn't what the game was built for. I wish they'd just make a Wildlands 2 at this point and call it a day. Do more of what you did in Wildlands and improve on the gameplay. These fools need to stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
I’ve noticed that some crates I open up I get nothing, I assume it’s the gear level shyt which is a shame because I turned that shyt off

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
True I’ve already encountered some brain dead troops, is there no way to make them smarter and more plentiful around the map?

The immersive mode is carrying this game for me so far, idk if I’ll finish though

Lol I had all the difficulty settings turned up and the game was still way too easy.

There's really not much you can do to make the game more difficult.