Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bruh, the very post that started my post. The one that you also quoted, essentially agreed with and dapped, fool. Cat literally said we got finessed. So don't question me on that, question him (and yourself for agreeing, lol), if you serious, lol.
i can dap a post without agreeing with literally every point that's made in it :mjlol: i swear the internet be having some of yal twisted up crazy over nothing

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i can dap a post without agreeing with literally every point that's made in it :mjlol: i swear the internet be having some of yal twisted up crazy over nothing

Not even bruh. As stated, you also quoted the guy, practically consigning his stance with your own words. You certainly didn't refute that part any and your words leaned much towards the same sentiment.

I'm not saying this game or any game must have universal praise or that one can't express criticism and still enjoy it at the same time. However, ya'll both was on the steeze of the DLC being "finessed". One duke said it literally and you cosigned duke with your own post. Don't know why you switching gears on it now, lol. It is what it is.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Not even bruh. As stated, you also quoted the guy, practically consigning his stance with your own words. You certainly didn't refute that part any and your words leaned much towards the same sentiment.

I'm not saying this game or any game must have universal praise or that one can't express criticism and still enjoy it at the same time. However, ya'll both was on the steeze of the DLC being "finessed". One duke said it literally and you cosigned duke with your own post. Don't know why you switching gears on it now, lol. It is what it is.
they promised 12-15 hours and it wasn't that. doesn't matter what terminology you use to express said discontent with yet another overpromise from marketing :dead:

did folk still like the package regardless, even while doubting them on that leading up to the dlc? or tell others to shyt on the game because of that? no

bruh. respectfully hop off my piece :mjlol:

this shyt was deleting whole ass completed game save files. if you want to vibe check people then ask why some are okay running it back start to finish when they ready to raise hell when other games have the same issue.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
they promised 12-15 hours and it wasn't that. doesn't matter what terminology you use to express said discontent with yet another overpromise from marketing :dead:

did folk still like the package regardless, even while doubting them on that leading up to the dlc? or tell others to shyt on the game because of that? no

bruh. respectfully hop off my piece :mjlol:

this shyt was deleting whole ass completed game save files. if you want to vibe check people then ask why some are okay running it back start to finish when they ready to raise hell when other games have the same issue.

I played over 20 hours before beating, so I don't see how that was an overpromise. I'd imagine that it averages 10-15, for anyone tackling the gamut of the content. Now if you just rush thru strictly the story missions exclusively, then yeah, maybe you'll finish in half that time.

Now you're pretty much double-downed again with the Finesse statement entirely with that overpromise bs and once again, I merely stated that you were saying just that. So ain't no one on your piece bruh.:stopitslime: You asked, "What finesse" :dwillhuh:, then explicitly explain exactly how you feel finessed. So kill that noise. Just calling a spade a spade, fool.

As far as the game save file thing, that wasn't my hill to stand on, so why would I bring it up? Or I guess you're correlating that to a finesse. Ehh...:manny: Sucks for those that it happened to and could be valid issue of complaint...if it wasn't actually User Operator Error, which of course, no one likes to own up to that.:martin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
okay go off breh :snooze:

20 hours of running in circles, handing out kitty cat treats, and collecting collectibles. genuinely very okay with the fact you had fun. hold this dap and you can argue with yourself about which parts of your post i disagree with

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

20 hours of running in circles, handing out kitty cat treats, and collecting collectibles. genuinely very okay with the fact you had fun. hold this dap and you can argue with yourself about which parts of your post i disagree with

Still sounds more fun than the avengers:yeshrug:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

And I'm geniunely okay with you feeling not okay about it breh breh.:yeshrug: Feel finessed all you want, tho I know you specifically stated in knowing the deal before the game dropped anyways.:mjgrin:

Sorry you didn't get 30+ more missions of doing even more of the same to pad your journey of the memories.:wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
E-K0mYlWYAEsGZa

E-K0qSDXoAQAGj8

E-K0x7ZXsAIApUF

Every time Jin gets caught up in the Sake dealer's schemes I'm just looking like :beli:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It really bugs me that random NPC conversations aren't subtitled in Japanese. Even some comments Jin makes to himself don't have subtitles so I don't know what's being said.

Makes me want to play in English even tho it feels more authentic in Japanese. The original release had fukked up lip syncing in Japanese too. It feels like Japanese audio was an afterthought, thats dishonorable for a game set in Japan.

:francis:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any mention of further rebalancing the 4 classes? The hunter got a needed nerf already they would steal all the kills before