Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut + Iki Island Announced

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if I just want to play the IKEA expansion and don’t give a fukk about some money grabbing “directors cut” I can’t?

bruh it’s ultimately the same shyt…the digital extras are worthless…it’s a couple of skins, some art book and bullshyt commentary…how much do you expect to save by omitting it?

I just feel a way about ultimately paying $89.99 for some shyt folks who waited are getting for $20 less on the PS5…it’s just $20 but it feels messed up to make those who supported the game day one pay that much extra for this…should be just a $10 upgrade instead of $30

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna buy it regardless but I kind of get the complaints about pricing now that it’s finalized…it’s kind of unfair that the final version for PS5 is $69.99 but I have to pay $29.99 on top of the $59.99 I paid for the PS4 version of the game
I love this game it was my personal goty BUT all I want is the 60 FPS 4K dropping a extra 30$ isn’t really hurting my pockets but damn it just feels unnecessary like the Miles Morales debacle. I may cop but I’m getting swamped with games so I’ll most likely won’t even play it again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love this game it was my personal goty BUT all I want is the 60 FPS 4K dropping a extra 30$ isn’t really hurting my pockets but damn it just feels unnecessary like the Miles Morales debacle. I may cop but I’m getting swamped with games so I’ll most likely won’t even play it again

I already preordered the PS4 upgrade ($20) and I’ll pay the $10 PS5 upgrade when it drop smh…ironically I’m replaying spider-man remastered…might finish that up by next week and then I’ll play this…can’t even pretend like I’m not gonna be in a rush to play it…but it would’ve made sense for me to wait granted I don’t know how likely they are to drop the price on the upgrade package as @Zero said…they’ll more likely just drop the price on the whole thing…totally unfair to those who bought it day one

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if I just want to play the IKEA expansion and don’t give a fukk about some money grabbing “directors cut” I can’t?
IKEA :mjlol:

Yeah for $19.99 you can cop the ikea DLC.
  • PS4 players will be able to pre-order an upgrade to the Director's Cut for $19.99.
  • PS4 players who own the Director's Cut can upgrade to the PS5 version of the Director's Cut for $9.99.
you'll just be missing out on the PS5 extra bullshyt.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Just ran through the whole base game again on hard to prepare for this, had to get my muscle memory back :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so to get the PS5 DLC, I gotta buy the PS4 DC Upgrade or can I just get that upgrade for $10
Yeah the version you have can be upgraded to the director's cut for $19.99.

The $10 is for upgrading it to the PS5 version of the game which honestly seems like a minor upgrade seeing as how the game already got a free 60fps patch if you're playing it on a PS5.

You're basically paying $10 for Japanese lip sync, haptic feedback and 4K resolution but the PS4 pro version was already running at 1800P so it's not a huge difference.