ghetto bytches >>> this siditty college educated bytches.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:I'm gonna disagree till the end. Been there, done that. I want a college educated, proper speaking, natural haired, gym inclined, fitness over thickness, 401k watching,
sparkling water sipping, never been with the shyts, demure ass chick at all times. I said it before that there is a greater chance that the smart, often nerdy type of girls I like
ARE open to interracial dating, but that don't mean I would essentially downgrade my quality of partner because of a few. Great majority are into brothas who happen to mirror
what they like.

Tough shyt, but the only function a "ghetto bytch"(hate that they are being referred to as such) has served is to let me know what I DO NOT want in a partner. My tastes are different, and
my trajectory in life is a positive, low-drama lifestyle and I will not be out here trying to upgrade folks who aren't accustomed to the same. They are not better. Bring on well-read, tasteful
women any day.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:I'm gonna disagree till the end. Been there, done that. I want a college educated, proper speaking, natural haired, gym inclined, fitness over thickness, 401k watching,
sparkling water sipping, never been with the shyts, demure ass chick at all times. I said it before that there is a greater chance that the smart, often nerdy type of girls I like
ARE open to interracial dating, but that don't mean I would essentially downgrade my quality of partner because of a few. Great majority are into brothas who happen to mirror
what they like.

Tough shyt, but the only function a "ghetto bytch"(hate that they are being referred to as such) has served is to let me know what I DO NOT want in a partner. My tastes are different, and
my trajectory in life is a positive, low-drama lifestyle and I will not be out here trying to upgrade folks who aren't accustomed to the same. They are not better. Bring on well-read, tasteful
women any day.
You got high standards for someone that loves in South side Chicago