Ghetto Barbie has been an internet thot for almost 12 years...(warning: BBW Thread)

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Its a ugly ass chick with a low ass ceasar cut that got way, way more ass than her that she always be with on Two Dollar Tuesdays. Her ass to waist ratio is way better. They definitely selling p*ssy.
Of course they selling p*ssy. Peep how many of their pics be in hotel bathrooms

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

diouf1.jpg

40994_heroa.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Its a ugly ass chick with a low ass ceasar cut that got way, way more ass than her that she always be with on Two Dollar Tuesdays. Her ass to waist ratio is way better. They definitely selling p*ssy.

Man i drive past that Ubar every day after work. The parking lot on Tuesday be a little too packed for me to visit, does it get hood on Tuesdays? Ive only been in there during lunch breaks.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Man i drive past that Ubar every day after work. The parking lot on Tuesday be a little too packed for me to visit, does it get hood on Tuesdays? Ive only been in there during lunch breaks.

It gets extremely hood. I dont even like to go. I work out that way so we always go there after work to chill before heading home. It be packed with women tho.