"Ghana will not offer a military base to US" - Ghana President

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
America is developing a 'lily pad' strategy for global bases. The bases that America has in Germany are a thing of the past. Now, they'll simply use the military bases of other countries based upon agreements that they've signed with these sovereign states. So, when America needs to fly a drone to bomb a target in Burkina Faso - they may just use a base in northern Ghana.

It is important to note that America's military bases in Africa surround Nigeria :sas2:

areasofaccess_large.jpg

Nigeria is the closest thing to a black superpower, if it ever gets its act together. But it won't.
:mjpls:
disgusting :scust:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Dude is the video is right about American arrogance that's why they lost their influence in the Caribbean and some of Latin America

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Extasy

Archer
Daps
Definitely could be rich beyond belief. But what exactly would make it a threat to the other 53 countries?
if these resources were exploited by the congolese, the economic shift would be madness. it would be like what germany is to the EU but on steroids. If their military improved, the Congo's strategic location in the heartland of africa puts the whole central african region on the defensive. A huge portion of foreign investment would go the the DRC and might cause economic imbalance that would make the middle east look like scandinavia, the other 53 AU nations would be bossed around by the DRC. Phone manufacturers like apple would have to rip uss off even more due to colbat actually being regulated too
DR Republic needs to get have a stronger military and elect an economically proven leader. The latter is most likely to happen but I don't know about the military situation. they have 24 trillion dollars worth in minerals and the Northern part is agricultural prime while the east flooded with fish
I don't see that happening unless Rwanda, Uganda and Angola mind their own business

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
America is developing a 'lily pad' strategy for global bases. The bases that America has in Germany are a thing of the past. Now, they'll simply use the military bases of other countries based upon agreements that they've signed with these sovereign states. So, when America needs to fly a drone to bomb a target in Burkina Faso - they may just use a base in northern Ghana.

It is important to note that America's military bases in Africa surround Nigeria :sas2:

areasofaccess_large.jpg

Nigeria is the closest thing to a black superpower, if it ever gets its act together. But it won't.
:mjpls:
Looking at all d red dots make me sick. How did we get here?:mindblown:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I find it slightly disturbing how many Russian times television links I see you fools posting in this forum...