Ghana: Call to remove Gandhi statue over 'racist views'

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Gandhi was a racist pedophile, personally, I think it's sad people don't know about the Sikh people

Bhagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Sikh turned Atheist, Anarchist anti-British contemporary of Gandhi)

Beant Singh (assassin) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [killed that bytch Indira Gandhi (no relation)]

Lonnie Smith (jazz musician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Breh who converted to Sikhism)

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Sikh seperatist leader)

I almost came close to converting years ago, it was just too ethnocentric and non-Afrikan (of course), massive respect to em though.

:dj2:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
How do nikkas in Africa need permission to do this?
Wasn't there a mixed African girl being told to tone down her hair. :beli: Africans need to wake up.

southafricahair-011472754491.jpg

Protests over black girls’ hair rekindle debate about racism in South Africa

:scust:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Africans wake the fukk up and start running your continent and respective countries!!
I hope they do and I really hate saying this but in some countries that will do this, they'll let tribalism get in the way of progress and/or let the Chinese come thru and crush the buildings

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Gandhi was a racist pedophile, personally, I think it's sad people don't know about the Sikh people

Bhagat Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Sikh turned Atheist, Anarchist anti-British contemporary of Gandhi)

Beant Singh (assassin) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [killed that bytch Indira Gandhi (no relation)]

Lonnie Smith (jazz musician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Breh who converted to Sikhism)

Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Sikh seperatist leader)

I almost came close to converting years ago, it was just too ethnocentric and non-Afrikan (of course), massive respect to em though.

:dj2:

***** cacs love them as well. Anybody they like must have some :mjpls: