Getting Your Balls Sucked Is Wack Juice... If Your A Mandingo That shyt Hurts

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like it could be what homosexuals do that is now adapted into hetero sex like butt eating. The feminization of men continues on.

Yall out here spreading your legs like a woman asking your girl to lick your sack and eat your ass but you claim you straight.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not even the actual pleasure you get i think. Its just the fact that you got some bytch on her knees with your balls in her mouth that people like. Me personally I dont trust people like that so I'm not putting my balls in someones mouth even if they were down with it. There isnt much that would make me want to off myself, but someone munching on my balls would probably make me change my mind real fast:ld:
The bold x infinity. It's all mental, I be thinking damn, I got someone's daughter, sister, niece, coworker, etc, on her knees slobbing all over my cock right now and when its over she's gonna go back to her daily life like nothing ever happened. :blessed: With that being said I never got my ballz tampered with :ld:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The bold x infinity. It's all mental, I be thinking damn, I got someone's daughter, sister, niece, coworker, etc, on her knees slobbing all over my cock right now and when its over she's gonna go back to her daily life like nothing ever happened. :blessed: With that being said I never got my ballz tampered with :ld:
Respect but you catch the L 2

semtex

:)
Daps
fukk gettin em sucked these bytches be gettin too reckless sometimes. Just lick my nuts I ain't trying to get no ruptured testicle or a testicular torsion cause some stupid chick don't know what she doin

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
fukk gettin em sucked these bytches be gettin too reckless sometimes. Just lick my nuts I ain't trying to get no ruptured testicle or a testicular torsion cause some stupid chick don't know what she doin
I didn't know it could get that real.:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Only on thee muthafukking Coli is where I'll see nikkas shyttin on getting ya balls sucked by a bytch :russ:

Only on thee muthafukking Coli :aicmon:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting on the couch and I'm at an angle where my ball bag can dangle but the couch still supporting me, and the girl is gargling my sperm nests and while jerking my meat cigar
And i start to feel her mouth foam up with froth, and it's all warm and slimy and relaxing and i get that goosebumps/chill down my spine cuz she's dedicating her mouth and time to stripping the oils off my nutsack then she starts humming on them so i get the wet warmth sensation plus vibration all going on at once it's like a shiatsu massage from a girl to my ball sack

:noah:

Or whenim standingnup and she pins my spear to my stomach. Recording that from the side view and seeing her worship my testicles later is :banderas: