getting top notch women when you have a small social network

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
lets just say my social circle and network isnt what it used to be. im 28 and am down to really only 3 good friends 2 of which i can hang out with with the other, my best friend, now living in the NO. from like high school till 25/26 it was a lot bigger i had it going on

i noticed going out now its me and another person or two and thats all it really is nowadays for anything really

how are you supposed to get top notch women when your social circle and network is pretty low. the people i surround myself with are all friends from forever and real to death with me so i appreciate that but im starting to get sad that i dont have that group of 8-10 people i can go out and count on nowadays. getting older sucks

chicks of top notch quality want a guy who can walk into a place and know everyone. a guy who has 10 people come up to him at the bar to shake his hand. chicks dont want a guy who only has a few people around. chicks want an elite member of society who has people constantly trying to be his friend. im not that guy ive realized

go be the guy, that you think women would always want

go be that life of the party

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
smh. I've gotten badder women when it's just me and a couple others. Why the fukk would you want ten nikkas with or around you? All you are doing is giving the girl more options. Matter fact, why are you going after women who care about the size of your "social circle"? you want to take them to parties and introduce them to even more nikkas? For what purpose? What the hell is wrong with you... If you have a nice career and she's feelin you and you make her feel good she don't care about anything else..

:heh:

How the fukk do you blatantly miss the point of the OP.