getting top notch women when you have a small social network

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
lets just say my social circle and network isnt what it used to be. im 28 and am down to really only 3 good friends 2 of which i can hang out with with the other, my best friend, now living in the NO. from like high school till 25/26 it was a lot bigger i had it going on

i noticed going out now its me and another person or two and thats all it really is nowadays for anything really

how are you supposed to get top notch women when your social circle and network is pretty low. the people i surround myself with are all friends from forever and real to death with me so i appreciate that but im starting to get sad that i dont have that group of 8-10 people i can go out and count on nowadays. getting older sucks

chicks of top notch quality want a guy who can walk into a place and know everyone. a guy who has 10 people come up to him at the bar to shake his hand. chicks dont want a guy who only has a few people around. chicks want an elite member of society who has people constantly trying to be his friend. im not that guy ive realized

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
chicks of top notch quality want a guy who can walk into a place and know everyone. a guy who has 10 people come up to him at the bar to shake his hand. chicks dont want a guy who only has a few people around.

smh. I've gotten badder women when it's just me and a couple others. Why the fukk would you want ten nikkas with or around you? All you are doing is giving the girl more options. Matter fact, why are you going after women who care about the size of your "social circle"? you want to take them to parties and introduce them to even more nikkas? For what purpose? What the hell is wrong with you... If you have a nice career and she's feelin you and you make her feel good she don't care about anything else..

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
U gonna have to network a lil...u don't need to be best friends with everybody but just on some" "yo whats up yadda yadda" and that's all broads really gonna see when u walk into a place and she checkin u out walking round dappin people up...besides that, the #1 way to get a broad is game/confidence...not how many friends u got

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
guys all the girls i see on instagram dont want to be chilling with a 2 person party. they want to be in a group and feel special. you got to give the impression to these girls that you are a thrill and living it up. they see you with barely anyone they are gonna think your boring

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
guys all the girls i see on instagram dont want to be chilling with a 2 person party. they want to be in a group and feel special. you got to give the impression to these girls that you are a thrill and living it up. they see you with barely anyone they are gonna think your boring

So those chicks are your definition of top notch chicks :wtf: broads who spend all day posting pics on instagram for total strangers to like and simps to comment

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
So those chicks are your definition of top notch chicks :wtf: broads who spend all day posting pics on instagram for total strangers to like and simps to comment

yes the women i adore and want the most i follow on instagram. its no secret the hottest women post their pics on instagram.

from what i see these women want the ride of a lifetime. they want sparkles and glitter and glitz and glam and to be on a throne on top of the world. guys who run shyt will land these women because they will feel special around them

get a group of like 5 guys who know what there doing and next thing you know that 5 turns into a part of 11 with 6 of them being the instagram type of girls

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

For a second... I forgot you was trollin

1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
For a second... I forgot you was trollin

1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

im not trolling if you think the internet doesnt translate to real life your wrong. its 2013 what you see on this shyt is really going down in public

these broads are obviously taking these pics while doing what im talking about so what im saying is 100% true im just using instagram pics as an example since we all know what they are like and its easy to understand my point

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
lets just say my social circle and network isnt what it used to be. im 28 and am down to really only 3 good friends 2 of which i can hang out with with the other, my best friend, now living in the NO. from like high school till 25/26 it was a lot bigger i had it going on

i noticed going out now its me and another person or two and thats all it really is nowadays for anything really

how are you supposed to get top notch women when your social circle and network is pretty low. the people i surround myself with are all friends from forever and real to death with me so i appreciate that but im starting to get sad that i dont have that group of 8-10 people i can go out and count on nowadays. getting older sucks

chicks of top notch quality want a guy who can walk into a place and know everyone. a guy who has 10 people come up to him at the bar to shake his hand. chicks dont want a guy who only has a few people around. chicks want an elite member of society who has people constantly trying to be his friend. im not that guy ive realized

My man why you talking like u never met a woman in real life :why:.

Your coming off alil...
40yearoldvirgin-useit.gif

IM not even trying to get at u either, just when you say thing like "all the girls I see on instagram" it's coming off weird to me.

Of course women like social dudes, but it's not a deal breaker. No girl is not gonna date you because you only have 2-3 close friends. You shouldn't even be introducing her to your friends anyways until after a few dates.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
My man why you talking like u never met a woman in real life :why:.

Your coming off alil...
40yearoldvirgin-useit.gif

IM not even trying to get at u either, just when you say thing like "all the girls I see on instagram" it's coming off weird to me.

Of course women like social dudes, but it's not a deal breaker. No girl is not gonna date you because you only have 2-3 close friends. You shouldn't even be introducing her to your friends anyways until after a few dates.
all the fine broads post on instagram and all that social networking thats why. you literally will not find a hot women that doesnt post on instagram. so in reality you have to take this into account when choosing a woman in 2013

when im out all i see is the best looking most desirable girls taking pics on instragram

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
op you have to be one of the most misguided people i've ever encountered. i hope you are trolling.

why would you live your life trying to fit into society's mold? that's what lames do. be you. if that's not good enough then fukk it. do you have any sense of identity or does society create your identity for you? a lot of you pathetic posters would benefit from studying sociology

you sound like the type who would slave away for 70 hours a week to afford luxuries to get you puzzy. what a mistake that would be. if you want sex that bad go find a prostitute. take these women off the pedestal.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just wasn't meant to be, breh. Guys who have large social groups have built them from highschool/college and kept building them. At your age big, popular social groups have already been formed and are very standoffish.

Some people just weren't in the position to form these connections when growing up. Only a small percentage of men have the ability to fuark 8+ females. That's nothing to be ashmed of. You need to take advantage of the 4, 5s, and 6s avaliable.