Getting puzzy has been so much easier since I turned 30.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Same.

Glad I'm 88.

I have a hunch that 30s are the best years for a man IF he handled his 20s properly.

If you can get past your 20s with:

No kids

No divorces / marriage

No criminal record

Decent job

Stay in shape

You basically become a god to women in the 25-39 bracket.

I feel like some 18-24 year olds might find you creepy....but the older they are in that bracket, the easier the p*ssy is to get.

Again, this is all a hunch...but I'm noticing the shift of power at age 25.

Got a good gig, nice whip, own place, money saved, and an in shape body....I'd be :eat:ing something serious if I was single.

:wow:

Why aren't you breh? Mingle while you can...:merchant:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
30s are easier to get that 25-30 y/o p*ssy.

But it will be hard as hell to get that 21-23 year old p*ssy. :ohlawd: which is the only p*ssy that matters pretty much. I mean say you meet a girl thats 23, date for 2 years by 25/26 you can still get married while shes still fly and not worry about her biological clock ticking.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You're not getting premium p*ssy, breh. You're getting the p*ssy that no man wanted to wife up so it's still available. It's like signing a QB in late August.

But I can still co-sign because it's the truth. These young boys don't realize it yet but women like grown men. Established, distinguished, a gray hair or two. I just turned 30 and I'm married but I can say at no time have women openly flirted with me more than they do now. I honestly feel like I could I fukk any chick I want to. At least make em masturbate to me. I admit, I'm guilty, I be mind fukkin the shyt outta these broads. :takedat:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You're not getting premium p*ssy, breh. You're getting the p*ssy that no man wanted to wife up so it's still available. It's like signing a QB in late August.

But I can still co-sign because it's the truth. These young boys don't realize it yet but women like grown men. Established, distinguished, a gray hair or two. I just turned 30 and I'm married but I can say at no time have women openly flirted with me more than they do now. I honestly feel like I could I fukk any chick I want to. At least make em masturbate to me. I admit, I'm guilty, I be mind fukkin the shyt outta these broads. :takedat:

:myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep Im 33 and bag all ages...just bagged this bad ass 22 yr old redbone last night and thats a slow day :smugfavre:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Not really. I wouldn't call them all damaged goods. Damaged goods is a woman with a baby and the baby father wanted out. But what do I know :yeshrug: I'm still 28.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The quality of women is supposed to increase as you get older and more established.
If you're 30+ and still banging hoodrats, you're doing it wrong.
I've eaten good off some lawyers ranging from 29 - 34 :win:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Idk maynes but I've always had girls on deck since I pretty much started and finished college. I'm passive but handsome and stylish and intelligent