Getting puzzy has been so much easier since I turned 30.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Especially if you take care of yourself.

- The women in my age bracket have lower standards so you can :eat: off of 7's and 8's
- You are (or should be) a more well rounded/cultured person so you come off as sophisticated to women in that 25 - 29 age bracket.
- And with so much knowledge and work put in over the years, your game should be seasoned enough to keep you 5 steps ahead of those young chicks (18-24). You should be able to manipulate your way into the panties with ease.

I've like turned down p*ssy just because I didn't feel like being bothered. Men by nature are hunters and there are two types. aggressive and passive. Aggressive track their prey and they pretty much shoot, throw darts, spears, pounce.. they go after the kill anyway they can. When you get into your 30's you should be passive or like a fisherman which is what I am. I put the bait in and wait. If something bites I wait for the right moment and real it in slowly. meanwhile I got lobster cages in the water as well. I reel in the fish and if I down't like it I just throw it back in the water and bait my line again. :banderas:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:huhldup: Glad I missed that era by 2 years.

From what I've seen so far, what OP is saying is pretty spot on

Same.

Glad I'm 88.

I have a hunch that 30s are the best years for a man IF he handled his 20s properly.

If you can get past your 20s with:

No kids

No divorces / marriage

No criminal record

Decent job

Stay in shape

You basically become a god to women in the 25-39 bracket.

I feel like some 18-24 year olds might find you creepy....but the older they are in that bracket, the easier the p*ssy is to get.

Again, this is all a hunch...but I'm noticing the shift of power at age 25.

Got a good gig, nice whip, own place, money saved, and an in shape body....I'd be :eat:ing something serious if I was single.

:wow:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:stopitslime:

how about yo old ass find a bytch and settle down. if you get p*ssy, you get p*ssy, no matter what age you is.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia

I'm noticing the shift of power at age 25.​

:blessed: Youngins have no idea, this is where it's at.

Me when I hear some of my 19~22 year old friends discuss their girl problems :lolbron:

I've noticed I have more and more respect for older cats now, some thing only time can teach ya

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

Same.

Glad I'm 88.

I have a hunch that 30s are the best years for a man IF he handled his 20s properly.

No kids

No divorces / marriage

No criminal record

Decent job

Stay in shape

I feel like some 18-24 year olds might find you creepy....but the older they are in that bracket, the easier the p*ssy is to get.

Got a good gig, nice whip, own place, money saved, and an in shape body....I'd be :eat:ing something serious if I was single.

What kind of fukkboy is not at the buffet table in his 20s though? You cats really waiting until your 30 to smash dimes? Better make it quick. By 38 you increase your chances of having a mentally retarded child.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Same.

Glad I'm 88.

No kids

No divorces / marriage

No criminal record

Decent job

Stay in shape

I turn my nose up on them young chicks purposefully and with no fukks given. They use to nikkas thirsting over their ass and I treat em like they 5's and 6's. I act unimpressed. They feel like they have something to prove at 19 20 21 22 so they instintively try to prove something.. and that's when I set em up (if I feel like it :manny:)

I can be brutally honest now to women, and don't give a shyt. I say shyt them young nikkas haven't even thought of yet. I know how to give compliments to women and make it seem like I wasn't trying to.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
What kind of fukkboy is not at the buffet table in his 20s though? You cats really waiting until your 30 to smash dimes? Better make it quick. By 38 you increase your chances of having a mentally retarded child.

That not where this is headed, we can still eat but there's always a bigger buffet waiting if you look @ the bigger picture

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That not where this is headed, we can still eat but there's always a bigger buffet waiting if you look @ the bigger picture
The bigger picture in your life is being able to fukk all the women you cant fukk now, in your 30's? Have you considered traveling to another country? :ld:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
The bigger picture in your life is being able to fukk all the women you cant fukk now, in your 30's? Have you considered traveling to another country? :ld:

I think you are over analyzing this.

We are discussing a couple of the perks of aging, as a man; not our long term goals.

Relax, breh.