Getting off work...hopping on the Coli and having no alerts unappreciation..

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
exactly when the IC upgraded I said fukk it. :russ: I posted on wordofsouth for about 4-5 years.

I was on there as YoungAv1 & then George c00ny and then just c00ny. LB started jacking smileys from SOHH & that's when I started checking out the Coli and I really don't even go to WordofSouth like that anymore

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I was on there as YoungAv1 & then George c00ny and then just c00ny. LB started jacking smileys from SOHH & that's when I started checking out the Coli and I really don't even go to WordofSouth like that anymore

I remember you lmao I used to have beef with the white boy kurt angle :heh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I remember you lmao I used to have beef with the white boy kurt angle :heh:

:lolbron:

I tried to log back in just to pop shyt, but my username is fukked up so I ain't been back since last yr. Site never got as big as it should have IMO

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:lolbron:

I tried to log back in just to pop shyt, but my username is fukked up so I ain't been back since last yr. Site never got as big as it should have IMO

I just realized that was in 04 when WOS popped up. :russ: LB turned into a bytch nikka once he got his own shyt. :smh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I feel ya OP ..... ....... this my default song when this happens .. :ohlawd:

................................................. "Anytime she goes awaaaaayyyyyy!!!" ..........................................................