Getting Demolished In A Slap Box With Ur Homie

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'll use my jijujitsu. I dont box a boxer. Clinch, takedown, submit.

more like 1clinch 2 takedown 3 all the other person's friends jump in and stomp your ass out 4 you realize that shyt doesn't work in real life

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
more like 1clinch 2 takedown 3 all the other person's friends jump in and stomp your ass out 4 you realize that shyt doesn't work in real life

Yea? How many times have you beat up 3 people who tried to jump you? :leostare:

I'll wait.

You obviously dont understand jiujitsu. The other scenario is. Clinch, takedown, KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Yea? How many times have you beat up 3 people who tried to jump you? :leostare:

I'll wait.

You obviously dont understand jiujitsu. The other scenario is. Clinch, takedown, KO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where do you train? im pretty sure you're trolling, you couldn't be this dumb.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Haven't slap boxed in years, like high school.

Not tryin to carry but grown men slap boxing......:heh:

Wrestling is different, still haven't done that in years though

:deadrose: @ countering a slap box attempt with juijitsui, I swear some of you niccas are characters :comeon:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
:sadbron: infront of the rest of ur homies

thats how friendships are ruined. especially if some females are around.

and that shyt happened to me last night, INFRONT of my bytch. i had to counter that shyt like "u wanna wrestle tho??? my ground game is my bread and butter! i dont even throw hands!"

:russ: What kind of grown ass man asking another nikka to wrestle?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
where do you train? im pretty sure you're trolling, you couldn't be this dumb.

Be more respectful. . Im not sure why you're coming at me with this demonic hostility but i think you should turn down the volume a bit. What makes you a better authority then me? I've actually used my power in the street? You assume every fight is goign to have 10 guys waiting to kill you once the fight hits the ground. You assume that if you're standing up, no ones going to be trying to take pot shots at you. You assume that you will actually be able to knock 3 people out who are actively trying to fukk you up. WHat art are you taking that gives you this ability against 3 people, who can fight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: What kind of grown ass man asking another nikka to wrestle?

You dont ask. You just take that man down, slap his face, choke him, get him to tap in front of all the ladies and then walk away with the prettiest girl on your arm.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Be more respectful. . Im not sure why you're coming at me with this demonic hostility but i think you should turn down the volume a bit. What makes you a better authority then me? I've actually used my power in the street? You assume every fight is goign to have 10 guys waiting to kill you once the fight hits the ground. You assume that if you're standing up, no ones going to be trying to take pot shots at you. You assume that you will actually be able to knock 3 people out who are actively trying to fukk you up. WHat art are you taking that gives you this ability against 3 people, who can fight.

i dont train martial arts anymore, but when i did I remember my sensei telling me that i should never go online and argue about how my style would match up against a slap boxer.