getting a ps4 in september

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
man aren't you a little bit late for this system? aren't gaming sites talking about the ps5 now?

good news, there are mod chips out for the ps4 now. top of that, there may be a USB jailbreak coming up so you don't gotta mess with the hard ware

I have an xbox 360 arcade with 2 games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
going up in the world :wow:

What are the best games for it? :lupe:
Hey, first off. I would like to say congratulations :handshake:
You must be excited. In fact, sohh excited that in August you created a thread stating the fact you will somehow come upon a PS4 by next month. What exactly compelled you to create such a thread. Could an adult make a thread like this? (and not be trolling) If that were the case, then this would be an incredibly sad thread. But I see your name is MoroccanBoy sohh I guess its easier to assume you really are a MoroccanBoy. Probably got a bunch of dirt roads, circular wine barrals to hide in, every once in a while a cucaracha scrambles across a wooden table, slowpoke rodriquez letting nikkaz know he packin, internet speeds uses Nextel Chirp technology, None of the games come in Native Moroccan, No EA Access, No backwards compatibility, No HDMI out

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
OP what type of games you like?

The most enjoyable PS4 game I played was Ratchet and Clank. Infamous; Witcher 3, Horizon, and Uncharted are nice, but I've easily had the most fun with R&C.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The most enjoyable PS4 game I played was Ratchet and Clank. Infamous; Witcher 3, Horizon, and Uncharted are nice, but I've easily had the most fun with R&C.

Totally forgot about Infamous: Second Son. That was my first cop when I got my first PS4. shyt is dope.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

R&C most fun eh?

Tell me sir, real question. When was the last time you DESTROYED some p*ssy?

Did you do this marauding immediately after a round of R&C :sas2:

He's a gentle giant :to: